Tuesday 28 January 2014

Tea for Tuesday

I don't know if it's the weather, but I have been so lacking in energy lately. Living in a Northern country, one does get a lack of Vitamin D. But I'm not also getting the quiet time I need to recharge as an introvert, and I broke open one of these babies!

Tea Puzzle

Tea Puzzle


Specifically, the tea pot one. I had bought a puzzle back at the beginning of December featuring balls of yarn. I'm not a big puzzle person, but for some reason, I really enjoyed putting together that first puzzle. Let me remind you that 1000 pieces is a lot of pieces though, especially when they are all black, red, purple, green and blue!. The teapots and teacups should be more straightforward.

I went back to the store during their Boxing Day sale and just couldn't decide which one to buy, so I bought both! By the time spring comes around, I should have both of them done :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment